- This event has passed.
Mobilizing Institutional Investment in Infrastructure in Angola
December 6, 2022
In the context of the EU-UNCTAD Joint Programme for Angola: Train for Trade II and with funding support provided by the European Union, UNCTAD and the Fundo Soberano de Angola (FSDEA), the sovereign wealth fund of Angola, organize a high-level meeting to discuss opportunities, strategies and practical measures to mobilize institutional investment for infrastructure development in Angola and maximize its contribution to sustainable and inclusive development in the country.
The hybrid event will bring together senior officials from relevant ministries in Angola, executives from domestic and international institutional investors and international investment experts to discuss opportunities and strategic issues in infrastructure investment facing institutional investors.
In particular, the event will highlight investment opportunities for institutional investors, share successful strategies and practices at national and international levels, and look into practical measures and tools required to attract institutional investment in infrastructure and maximize its contribution to sustainable and inclusive development.Programme
Interventions of speakers (click on the name to see the presentation)
- Ms. Maria de Lourdes Bravo, Administrator for Commerce and Dynamization of Logistics Platforms, ARCCLA
- Mr. Diego Lopez, Consultant, UNCTAD and CEO, Global SWF
- Prof. Bernardo Bortolotti, Director, Sovereign Investment Lab, Bocconi University, Italy
- Mr. Rahul Agarwal, Vice President, Invest India
- Mr. Yongfu Ouyang, Chief, Sustainable Institutional Investment, Division on Investment and Enterprise, UNCTAD
- Mr. Jesse Baver, Sector Strategist, Infrastructure & Climate Group, British International Investment
* The statements are available in the language in which they were received